The City of Vista and CCOE are offering a Cybersecurity-Awareness Program designed to assist small businesses in becoming more cybersecurity-aware and ultimately strengthening our regional economic resiliency. The program will kick off in February and is FREE to participating small Vista businesses, made possible by a grant from the City of Vista.
Cybersecurity-Awareness Program Offerings:
- A detailed cybersecurity risk assessment from MasterCard’s RiskRecon (completely confidential).
- 90 days of cybersecurity awareness training for up to 100 employees from ESET.
- Tools to develop and exercise your cyber incident response plan with CyberCatch’s simulator.
- Threat landscape briefing from the FBI.
- Connectivity to the region’s cybersecurity industry including additional customizable resources.
And most importantly…get the tools to take positive action to help thwart future cyberattacks and protect your organization’s data, employees, vendors and customers.
Please join us for the virtual information session February 1, 2022 from 11:00am-noon to learn more about the program and register your company for the complimentary cybersecurity offerings.