Webinar: December Event
Title: 3 Ring Cyber Circus: Managing 3rd Party Risk & Liability in 2021
DESCRIPTION: Join us Thursday December 10, 2020 for the 2nd webinar in our planned three webinar series for 2020-21. The topic of the December webinar is “3 Ring Cyber Circus: Managing 3rd Party Risk & Liability in 2021.” The discussion will focus on what are changing best practices with third party vendors given the increasing amount of litigation and regulation in this area. Panelists will offer actionable guidance and share perspectives from the bench, in-house, forensic investigation and as outside counsel on this topic.
- Vendor management and vendor contract issues
- Reducing third party risks
- Analyzing the services and classifying types of vendors
- Contractual requirements, including audit rights under CPRA
- Best practices on vendor management program
The series features industry leaders sharing best practices on a range of topics designed to help organizations prepare for what’s next in cyber law and risk. The entire series will offer 5-CLE hours with webcast sessions broken into 90-minute forums, running October through January.
Format: Five-member panel session with moderator.
Duration: 1-hour panel with 30-minute live Q&A to follow
Delivery: via ZOOM. (The ZOOM link will be emailed to each attendee the week prior to the event)
Who Should Attend:
• CISO’s and Security Professionals
• In-House Counsel
• Board Members
• Attorneys involved in Cyber
• Insurance Industry Leaders
• Policy Makers
• Hybrid Professionals
Thanks to the generosity of our program sponsors we are able to offer our 2020-21 Cyber Law Risk & Policy Webinar series at no cost.
- There are a limited number of spaces available. To reserve your spot, Please press RSVP link below.
We look forward to seeing you at our December event!