Join professionals within the Payment Card Industry (PCI) at the annual PCI Expert Summit, hosted by RSI Security. The 2020 edition will be held virtually on November 5th.
As this event transitions into the virtual realm, educational and interactive networking elements remain key.
This year’s event will feature:
- Sessions and a panel from the foremost experts in PCI data security standards.
- Specialized breakout sessions featuring tailored, applicable information for a variety of PCI areas.
- CPE credits offered for attendees.
- Virtual networking, attendee messaging, and fun, interactive elements.
- A virtual expo to meet innovators and leaders in the PCI industry.
Gather virtually for this unique opportunity to build a strong PCI community, and network with other C-Level technology, cybersecurity, and compliance executives.
We look forward to seeing you there!
State of the Industry: Policy Updates & Latest News
Legal Implications of PCI Noncompliance
Incident Response From a Legal Perspective
Fintech & Payment Facilitators Breakout
Navigating a PCI Assessment
Documentation: How to Streamline Your Assessment in 12 Weeks
Using Offensive Security to Meet Compliance & Influence Organizational Security
Reducing PCI Scope by Using Financial Technology
PCI DSS 4.0 Panel Discussion with Experts