NDIA will host a comprehensive virtual conference on leveraging the pace of innovation in Artificial Intelligence to transform the future of National Security and enhance the safety, security, and resiliency of the United States and our allies. Join innovators from across government, industry, and academia as we explore the art of the possible applying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning throughout the national security enterprise from human augmentation through enhanced situational awareness, analysis, and decision-making aids; enhanced operations through predictive maintenance, digital engineering, and supply chain security; and increased resiliency through big data analytics, anomaly detection, and real-time inferencing. The National Security Commission on AI will also host a co-located public conference on public-private partnerships for AI and national security.
This will be the premier event on innovation in artificial intelligence (AI) for National Security. Focusing on such topic areas as the competition continuum, AI solutions, federal AI initiatives, and explore real-world AI technology. Attending this event includes unparalleled access to key information and members of the AI community. Join us in leveraging the pace of AI development and deployment to strengthen the safety and security of the United States and our allies.<br>
- Learn from major AI influencers, innovators, and practitioners who are actively developing and deploying Artificial Intelligence solutions that will define the future of National Security.
- Hear from Program Offices across government on their key requirements, planned initiatives, and acquisition priorities for Artificial Intelligence.
- Network with experts across industry, government and academia while building your company’s visibility within the Artificial Intelligence community.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall to actively engage with real-world AI applications and see cutting-edge technology demonstrations by the industry’s finest innovators and solutions providers.
Conference tracks will include:
- Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security
- Research and Innovation
- Public Health, Biosecurity, and Humanity
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Transportation and Logistics
- Energy and Infrastructure