Who would have predicted that holding information hostage, using extortion software, could become so profitable for cybercriminals?
Over the last decade, more and more cases are in the news discussing how very significant organizations can no longer operate because access to their data and functionality of their computers is being held for ransom. These attacks have become professionalized and some estimates place damages at hundreds of millions per year. Our experts will break down the “evidence” and provide techniques to address:
- What behaviors put organizations at greater risk?
- How can directors and business leaders be prepared to act quickly to mitigate risk when an attack happens?
- What security measures should be implemented, and can attacks be thwarted?
- How can web-savviness be enhanced to avoid business disruption and financial loss?
- What industry segments are the most vulnerable?
CCOE Discount Code: SDCCOE-101521 (case sensitive) for a $25 discount on registration.