Will APIs be the gateway to effective cyber attacks in 2021?
Posted January 21, 2021
- Global organizations are struggling to maintain consistent application security across multiple platforms, and they are also losing visibility with the emergence of new architectures and the adoption of APIs.
- Nearly 40 percent of organizations surveyed reported that more than one-half of their applications are exposed to the Internet or third-party services via APIs.
- Bot management is also a major concern because enterprises are not prepared to properly manage bot traffic.
- The most common Bot attack is denial-of-service, taking different shapes.
- Denial-of-service at the application layer is frequently in the form of HTTP/S floods.
| January 21, 2021