Where are the ‘Great Exits’ in the Data Security Market?
Posted October 13, 2020
- If data security were a student, its report card would read “Not performing to potential.”
- The volume of data created has exploded, as well as the volume of people handling it.
- Data is increasingly shared across partners.
- Often the “data security” category is nearly synonymous with data loss prevention (DLP) products, which command the largest dollar spend.
- Encryption, tokenization, and related data protection offerings abound, but they are less frequently the main focus of a company compared with DLP.
– Dave Cole | October 13, 2020