- Threat intelligence—being able to anticipate how a would-be cybercriminal might attack an organization—is a crucial competency for businesses of every size.
- Threat intelligence is a wide-ranging discipline encompassing knowledge of the capabilities, resources, motives, and goals of potential security threats to an organization and the application of this knowledge in protecting against security breaches and data theft.
- As the c-suite turns more attention to the importance of threat intelligence in protecting everything from IP and employee records to massive data sets, a coordinated approach to threat intelligence is crucial.
- The sophistication and strength of threat intelligence platforms and other tools increase by the day.
– Justin Stokes | February 27, 2021