The Real Cost of a Data Breach for Your Brand (and How to Best Protect Yourself)
Posted September 21, 2020
- A data breach can be a backbreaker for any brand. There’s the immediate scramble to stop the bleeding, but well past the initial clean-up, the ripple effects can cripple a company for years.
- Being proactive against this threat is pivotal to any brand’s survival in the 21st century.
- Data has become a valuable currency in itself, and just like the money it represents, it requires its own version of an alarm system before would-be robbers reach the vault.
- By being aware of the risks and fortifying your brand’s defenses well before they are tested, you can avoid or endure a data breach without it being the end of your brand.
– Tom Popomaronis | September 21, 2020