Permanent Mobile And Remote Security For Workers Is An Organization’s Duty
Posted September 8, 2020
- As the spread of the virus persists and organizations realize that teleworking offers strong advantages for employers as well as employees, what appeared to be a temporary adjustment made on the fly is becoming a more prominent — and in some cases permanent — part of operations.
- Companies may need to make some adjustments while enacting their business continuity and continuity of operations (COOP) plans in the current Covid-19 environment.
- Many of those plans were originally intended as short-term responses to sudden emergencies, and they often were built on the presumption that most employees would still be getting together in a shared space of some kind, such as a secondary office site.
- In some cases, the adjustments may involve processes such as ensuring end-to-end digital steps that include an on-premises paper-based stage.
– Jonas Gyllensvaan | September 8, 2020