- Internet issues within the Manchester Township Schools that forced the district to shut down in-person classes and have teachers teach from home have been determined to be an attack on the schools’ internet by outside groups.
- The traffic was intercepted by the district’s firewall, so no personal information was compromised.
- The district’s system was hit multiple times and caused the district’s network to shut down.
- To resolve the issue the district had to subscribe to an outside service to stop it from happening.
– Karen Wall | February 17, 2021