- In the past, most of us created and managed our passwords. But that often turned into a dark abyss of forgotten passwords and, in the worst case, account lockouts.
- Google provides an easier and safer way to have password management done for you with strong, machine-generated passwords.
- Google also has a password manager where you can view, change, or remove passwords.
- Google provides other tools too like a Password Checkup, which shows which passwords were exposed in a third-party data breach.
- This tool can be invaluable as large data breaches are happening all of the time, possibly exposing your password to cyber gangs who can potentially break into your accounts (and in the worst case steal your money).
– Brooke Crothers | February 7, 2021