- Data security breaches cause a lot of harm to an organization. Some of these harms may include:
- Loss of trust of your consumers. When consumers stop trusting their competency and reliability, it will result in low sales.
- The costs incurred as a result of cybersecurity will affect the overall cost of the business. The price will lead to regulatory fines, compensation payments, and business disruption costs, which will lead to the organization’s losses.
- To be safe from cyber-attacks, ensure you follow the above dos and don’ts. It is also advisable you understand the legal issues associated with cybersecurity and know how to avoid them.
– Daniel Witman | November 19, 2020