Cybercriminals disguising as top streaming services to spread malware
Posted July 16, 2020
- Malicious actors are posing as Netflix, Hulu, and more, to launch phishing attacks, steal passwords, launch spam, and distribute viruses.
- Only access streaming platforms through your own paid subscription on the official website or app from official marketplaces
- Do not download unofficial modifications or versions of these platform applications
- Use different, strong passwords for every account
– Macy Bayern | July 16, 2020