Answers To Today’s Toughest Endpoint Security Questions In The Enterprise
Posted August 2, 2020
- Enterprises who are increasing the average number of endpoint security agents from 9.8 last year to 10.2 today aren’t achieving the endpoint resilience they need because more software agents create more conflicts, leaving each endpoint exposed to a potential breach.
- 1 in 3 enterprise devices is being used with a non-compliant VPN, further increasing the risk of a breach.
- Bad actors are getting very good at finding the weakest links of an enterprises’ cyber defenses fast.
- They’re able to look at the configuration of endpoints, see which software agents are installed, research known conflicts and exploit them to gain access to corporate networks.
– Louis Columbus | August 2, 2020