- According to reports, more than 500,000 Activision accounts may have been hacked with login data being compromised.
- The credentials to access these accounts are, Dexerto said, being leaked publicly, and account details changed to prevent easy recovery by the rightful owners.
- Activision accounts are mostly used by players of the hugely popular Call of Duty franchise.
- You should also activate two-factor authentication (2FA) if you hadn’t before. However, it appears that this isn’t an option on Activision accounts.
– Davey Winder | September 21, 2020