‘ABSOLUTE DISGRACE’ Pet owners brand Petlog a ‘shambles’ following database chaos
Posted March 28, 2021
- MILLIONS of pet owners need to create new microchip accounts after a database ‘upgrade’ caused havoc at Petlog.
- The database company has been branded an “absolute disgrace” as furious users logged in to find that their beloved pets have vanished.
- The firm, which is used by over 13.8million pet owners, says that all pet details have been “safely migrated” to the new system, but hundreds of people have commented on Facebook that their pets have disappeared.
- As well as the issues with pets vanishing from accounts, several users have also reported that their login details are no longer working, meaning they can’t get into their accounts in the first place.
- Petlog says that customers whose pets aren’t displaying on their online account should fill in the ‘can’t see my pet’ form.
– Sara Benwell | March 28, 2021