- Attackers look for the path of least resistance. Recently, that path has shifted from enterprise networks to you and your devices for two reasons.
- First, as we have built more secure software and systems, it has made it harder to attack enterprise networks.
- At the same time, we have started to access more sensitive information, both personal and professional, on our phones.
- In the current era of cybersecurity, your life is part of the attack surface.
- The list is prioritized by risk reduction, so start at #1 and work your way down…
– Joel de la Garza | November 12, 2019