This event is co-produced by Securing Our eCity Foundation and CyberTECH. We are please to bring this exciting event to San Diego.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT
“In 2008, there were already more “things” connected to the Internet than people. By 2020, the amount of Internet connected things will reach 50 billion, with $19 trillion in profits and cost savings coming from IOT over the next decade.
Now, in 2015 our world has rapidly transformed to become The Urban Jungle where individuals and organizations are connected to the Internet nearly 100% of the time. While there are huge up-sides to the connectivity, with it comes the need for increased responsibilities at both a personal and business level.
This year’s keynote address will be co-delivered by Tom Ridge and Howard Schmidt of Ridge-Schmidt Cyber. Their joint perspectives on current events and the potential global impact is something you will want to hear.
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- Case Studies – What happened? Could the breach have been prevented? How?
- Securing the Internet of Things – Is security a part of the design? Should it be?
- Government leaders and our future leaders – Do they agree on cyber security?
- Corporate or personal brand – What happens after the breach? Can one recover? How?
- Where do you fit in the Critical Infrastructure?
- Cyber Hygiene – What we all need to do to keep a clean machine?
- Leading cyber practices and Policies?
Panel Discussions and much more….