- Ensuring compliance has never been more critical with the combination of increased cybercrime, remote working and the growing importance of data security.
- The first step in adhering to compliance standards is to start with the employee.
- We are in difficult and unnavigated times, and a data breach won’t make things any easier.
- Employees and consumers alike are looking to businesses to prioritise security and compliance while ensuring that the tools are in place to securely work remote.
- Nicole Von Seggern | June 24, 2020
- The recent announcement that the UK-based value airline EasyJet was hacked by a "highly sophisticated source" is a troubling example of continuous IT threats.
- The attack resulted in the loss of personal information of over 9 million customers.
- Businesses have become far too accustomed to massive security breaches, disregarding them like the common cold.
- Often, the remedy appears to be free credit monitoring for the affected. But the real threat is lost in that perception of safety and a healthy bounce-back.
- Emil Sayegh | June 24, 2020
San Diego Cyber Incident Response Guide
Learn more about San Diego’s region-wide cyber incident response guide and available local, state and federal resources.