Security and Compliance in the Age of Remote Working
Posted June 24, 2020
- Ensuring compliance has never been more critical with the combination of increased cybercrime, remote working and the growing importance of data security.
- The first step in adhering to compliance standards is to start with the employee.
- We are in difficult and unnavigated times, and a data breach won’t make things any easier.
- Employees and consumers alike are looking to businesses to prioritise security and compliance while ensuring that the tools are in place to securely work remote.
– Nicole Von Seggern | June 24, 2020