Our New Normal Of Remote Work Makes Data Loss Prevention Crucial For GDPR Compliance
Posted June 15, 2020
- Cybersecurity has become a priority as GDPR holds companies accountable for keeping consumers’ personal information safe.
- Data leak issues, like misdirected emails or malicious insiders, can put companies at risk of noncompliance with GDPR and other regulations.
- The “new normal” of remote work isn’t going away any time soon.
- Businesses must maintain high standards and prioritize data protection practices as employees work from home for the foreseeable future.
– Edward Bishop | June 15, 2020