- Several factors are converging to exert pressure on how security operations centers (SOCs) traditionally function.
- Most SOCs are already overwhelmed with data, multiple disconnected workflows and use cases and struggle to keep up with the shifting threat environment.
- No matter where you are in your digital transformation journey, modernizing your SOC should start with breaking down silos and simplifying systems for your security team.
- Much in the same way we’ve seen the evolution of endpoint detection and response, the same is happening around network, cloud, platform as a service and IoT/operational technology (OT).
– Chris Meenan | October 14, 2020